Monday, December 13, 2010

Arts First Reflection

With the last project with the YouTube upload contest- I thought it was very interesting to hear the different techniques that people used to promote their videos. I learned a lot about how videos on YouTube get there and how videos become such a hit.
Overall Arts First has taught me a lot about media convergence which I found to be very intriguing. Convergence culture was a subject that I really enjoyed learning about and the thoughts of Henry Jenkins made me want to learn more about his ideologies. My favorite section that we learned about was film; actually getting to create a film was something that I would love to try and do again. After learning about film and Final Cut Pro, I really would like to try and create some more work to share with people. I really enjoyed this course and I look forward to learning more about film and media convergence. Thanks for a great semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment